Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

3/18/11

Help with fundraiser for Japan...

Hey everyone!! You all know me by now, and I don't really post much of "buy" things on this site, or any links to buy images.. but I think this is for such a good cause, I hope you will agree and take a look..


All the proceeds from this little cutie will go to help the people of Japan.. and she is only $1.00 I think EVERYONE here can spare $1.00 and help out.. plus you get this amazing digital stamp.. I hope you will join me in supporting this wonderful cause.. HUGS



12 comments:

  1. Got mine 2 days ago! I agree it is for a worthy cause! My heart goes out to those suffering and trying to find a way to re- build a new life in Japan!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think this is a wonderful reason to post a "buy" image- went and got mine today!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Got mine earlier today - great cause and well done Mo!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You've got a great heart to help. Everyone can help in some way. Got mine! Adorable little girl, reminds me of my 12 year old who has no problem getting in the kitchen and making something! God bless.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Got it, love it, thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  6. thank you I have just downloaded mine she is such a cutie

    happy crafting sandy x

    ReplyDelete
  7. i got mine a couple of days ago via her FB page - great cause and for $1, a bargain.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a great cause. Thank you
    Chrissyxx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Just swooped in and purchased her - thank you for posting this.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just got mine and I'm going to re-post this on my blog too. Thanks for sharing the info wit us. : )

    ReplyDelete
  11. fantastic stamp for a fantastic cause thanks and carry on the good work:)

    ReplyDelete