Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/23/11

Wednesdays freebies

Okay, we are catching up with our emails today:
Paula has an old truck
a couple of girls by Jedi
Pot of gold here at Altered Scrap
Judith in Israel has a couple of birds
Cat Stamps has icecream and orchids
Netty has a circle sentiment
Scripture by Dee
Jalisa has a cute dino
Tracey's hubby drew a log
Spyder has an alien
Enjoy!

25 comments:

  1. Thanks for posting my stamp!

    http://patchesofpink.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting my freebies too! You guys have such a cool set up here! =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. thankyou Peggy sue,There's always something good.I fear I shall have to buy more promarkers

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for posting about my sentiment. I've had quite a few takers and I'm sure they're mainly coming over from here. Thanks guys. xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the hard work you do to give us freebies. It is sooo appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got some goodies today! ty

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for posting freebies! They are always fun to go thru. I'm a fan of sentiments! Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This site is a great resources for crafters. I am happy that you posted a link for my truck image and I'm able to share and give back.

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you so much to you and your team for finding these wonderful images everyday..really apprecitated...

    ReplyDelete
  10. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [24 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you so much for today's freebies and new links!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks for posting a ling to my blog!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Tank you for today's list of freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you for sharing all the links to the digis! So many cute ones! Thanks also for reminding us to post our grattitude to the designers. Their talent is sooo appreciated! Cheers me up to see all the cute digis. Can't wait to color them!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thanks for rounding up a great set of stamps. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  16. GREAT FREEBIRES THANKS EVERYONE


    CATHIE

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for the freebie finds!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. wow! you ladies are fabulous! thank you.

    ReplyDelete