Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/15/11

Tuesday freebies

It is Tuesday and therefore Digital 2 for Tues has posted a freebie (link is on left sidebar under Tuesday).  I normally mention that Dulemba has one too, but I noticed that there is no longer a link to her site on our sidebar.  Probably just a temporary thing... here is her freebie for today.
Tiddly Inks has a hot sentiment here
Lil' Scraps has a pirate flag here
Sew many has a rainbow here
Beccy has a little balerina here
Di's Digis has a little girl here
If you have left us a comment about a freebie and we haven't posted it yet, it is probably due to Alison being very ill for a while now. And her kids are sick!  Poor thing has got her hands full.  I sure hope she gets well soon.  We will try to get things posted as timely as possible.
Thanks for all your help!!

13 comments:

  1. Get well soon, Alison and kids! thank you for doing this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. My baby and I have been sharing a cold back and forth, so I sure hope Alison is able to get well soon! It's rough when you are all sharing the germs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. get well soon Alison and family.
    I'm new to this site and I think it's fab thankyou

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hope you feel better soon Alison + family! Thank you all for these fantastic posts, I love this blog.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [16 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for posting these freebies, and Alison I hope you recover real soon - as well as your kids.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for today's links.

    Alison, hope you and your family get well soon.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Many many thanks for all the free digis you find and post. Much appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you soo much...again!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks so much!

    Hope Alison gets well soon.

    There is a freebie for a limited time on my blog HERE, as well:
    Disguised as a Grown-Up

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for the links. I hope that Alison and her family feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete