Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/26/11

Saturday freebies

Bugaboo has an extra freebie this week.
Cute cow set at Limited Runs
Sara has a girl
Beccy has a surfer
GTC has a phone
Pink Gems has a sweet giraffe.  And Paulette has a matching sentiment
Sliekje has a kitty & mouse here
Have a good weekend!

22 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [27 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. I never noticed the comment spot before. Thank you so much for all of your efforts in sharing these links. It is so appreciated it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all your hard working finding these freebies for us...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all the wok you and your friends do searching blogland for these images for all of us.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you Peggy Sue for the link to my site.
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much for linking to my site!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks a lot for all the freebies

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for doing this-- I really appreciate it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for all the links to my site your all fantastic for doing this :) enjoy the freebies
    hugs Nikki

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for posting all the cool digis today! I will really enjoy them!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for all you work!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Thanks, lots of great ones! Always great ones actually. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  13. Big THUMBS UP for collecting up some great freebies! Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thanks so much for your daily posts. I appreciate not only seeing the freebies, but also discovering new stamp artists.

    I am trying to leave a thanks for every one that I pick up, but it took me awhile to figure out how to do that since I don't have a blog, website or Facebook page. I had to establish a Google account and now it's easy but not everyone knows how to navigate these waters and I expect that could be one of the reasons that so many people don't leave a comment.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  15. Many thanks to you the time & effort you use is appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Thank you so much for doing all this to bring us new digis and to give the artists some blog traffic! Lovin' it!

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thanks for sharing the links!

    ReplyDelete
  18. Thank you for the links.

    ReplyDelete