Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2/4/11

Friday freebies

Tellen's Place has a cupid for you
Pollycraft has a Valentine critter here
Sara has some images here and here
Here are 2 cuties by Bugaboo
Fairy Doodler has a fairy
Sj has kitties here
Here is a cute little set at Limited Runs
D2D has a gift heart here
Beccy has a little girl here
Sharon B has a heart here
Here is a seal at Digital Delights
Glamourie has a wolf here
Sentiments 4u has a ticket here
Alexa has an image here
Starry Nights has several on this page
Phooka has a happy flower
Nikki has a LOT of freebies here
Emma has a girl here
Cat has a palm tree here
Diane G has a light here
That's all for now.

21 comments:

  1. Wow, lots today! Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for the links. You had a lot to list. I also noticed yesterday's list was added to. Thank you for your time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. tons of goodies!! now I need to find some time to play with them!! thanks so much for finding them all!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you to everyone for allthat you do.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [05 Feb 12:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you for taking time out of your day to enable us.:)
    Time is a treasured gift. It can never be replaced. Once it is gone it is gone forever. Time is precious and so are you'all.
    Hugs, RO

    ReplyDelete
  8. Alison, Thank you for posting my blog:) You gave me HUGE traffic there! You're my new hero!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Amazing list as always - thanks!!

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks lots of goodies here today and everyday. ;0)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the links! There were so many!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow, that's a LOT of freebies!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. Ooops, I meant to say thank you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Great blog - tons of freebies:)
    new follower – Kindly follow me back...I have blog candy to giveaway - I invite you all to enter!

    ReplyDelete