Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/18/11

Tuesday freebies

Check out Dulemba and Digital 2for Tues. sites (links to the left)
One of our readers found Sue's images here, here and here
Cat Stamps has a cat here
Here is a little girl at Broken Box
Dee has a scripture here (click on the 1st picture)
Grandma Pearl has a birthday bunny here
Here is a Valentine bear by Sliekje
Birds has 3 love images here
Marion has a cupcake here
Shelly has a piece of cake for you here
Here is an outfit by Sylvie
Over at PCP, Tiddly Inks has candy here
Lil' Scraps has a gumball machine here
Please remember to take the time to thank these kind artists for sharing their work, okay?! Okay.

10 comments:

  1. I'm not sure if you have these somewhere but Shannon's Sentiments has some freebies

    http://sentimentsstore.myshopify.com/collections/freebies-1

    ReplyDelete
  2. can't find Dulemba on the left!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I found the link...sorry to be so quick in my comment

    ReplyDelete
  4. I left some love for each of the artists, but wanted to take a moment to thank you for compiling these all for us!!! Mighty appreciative!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [19 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you don't mind, but i love this blog and i've stolen your button to post on my blog...
    www.canadiancraftcorner.blogspot.com
    thank you so much for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks these are great.

    ReplyDelete