Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/20/11

Thurs, Jan 20, 2011 Freebies

Love bug at Little Scraps of Heaven Designs
Ladybug in the grass at Tiffany Doodles
Don't forget TLC and Gingers House (not me).
**********
Marion has som strawberries
**********
Sans Designs has a teddy bear here
Here is a sentiment at McMahon5
Lyndsay has some circle sentiments here
Jami has a ticket sentiment here
A new artist to digi stamps, Sara, has 3 sweet dolls here
Amanda has a cutie here
*******************
Monster Bubbles here
Easter Lamb here

11 comments:

  1. Thank you for gathering these!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting the one for In A Scrap Creations! :D There will be another one posted hopefully by Monday! xoxo Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sentiment here scroll all the way down: http://elegantwordart2.blogspot.com/2011/01/just-dance.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the mention Ginger.
    Paulette
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the links:)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for posting the links for us.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Alison I wanted to thank you for sending me to that glitter place Meyers, I won some glitter, thats so awesome, thank you again.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great selection today, thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks for posting my link! I have more available today. This could turn into quite the addiction.

    ReplyDelete