Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/23/11

Sunday freebies

Another day, another new artist, Vicky, with a good male image here
The latest challenges at CDAC started last week & I  don't believe we posted them.  There's a couple of freebies in this discussion, one here, one here, one here and another here
Hurry to pick up this cutie by Sew Many Cards.
Sylvie has shoes here
Here are several heart images by Wendy, & Sharon B has one here
GTC has a grump here
Nice sentiments here at Sentimental Sunday
Please leave the artists a comment if you pick up their art! 

7 comments:

  1. Thank you for your hard work finding all of these freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am new to dig's and wondering the best paper for using in the printer.. I have tried some but they jam the printer.. Looking for help!! BTW thanks for all the freebies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for the list of links.

    ReplyDelete
  4. char52, that just depends on what your coloring them with and if your printer can print heavier paper. Some older printers will have a lever to adjust for heavy papers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I cannot tell you enough how much it means to me that you work so hard as getting us the best digi's. Blessings to you. And a big hug and thank you
    Cathy

    ReplyDelete