Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/21/11

New Dollar Digi


Each week I will add a different dollar digi. It will be available for 1 week ONLY!! (well 1 week will be the longest time.. if I feel like it's not doing so well I might change it sooner, so if you like it.. GET IT!!) So get it while you can! After that, it will be added to the store for the regular price.. Card Created by SNB DT Member Marcy
$1.00 Click Here
****************
And for freebies go here for Bugaboo's bee
Sharon B has a heart tree here 
here is a bag topper at Digital Delights
Glamourie has a dress here
Marion has a strawberry girl here
A granny is here at Tellen's Place
Stamp Fairy has slippers here
Here is a snowball fight at Limited Runs
Floral design by Anne here
Jedi has girl here
Sentiments here at Birds and here at Sentiments4U

8 comments:

  1. come visit, I have something for you :)
    Susan

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! More here: http://thesherlockshome.blogspot.com/2011/01/wanna-be-designer-more-digi-stamps.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. http://elegantwordart2.blogspot.com/

    Here is a site I like to visit for word art. She has an older blog to with tons more :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for today's links.

    ReplyDelete