Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

1/7/11

Friday Freebies :)

Here are some friday freebies.. :)
I hope you all will join us in our new challenge blog Do You Stack Up..
If you use an image you found for free here this week, or the sponsors image you get your name in for the prize 2x's :) so why not play.. there are 13 prizes to be WON!!
Faith has an adorable Sheep HERE
Bugaboo has a cute Bird HERE
StampFairy has a Seashell HERE
Little Musings has an adorable Kitten HERE
Prairie Fairy is having a DT call HERE with a free digi
Digital Delights has a cute one HERE
**************************
Torico has hearts HERE
HERE is a ladybug by Tiffany
Tellen has a fairy HERE
HERE are circle sentiments by Limited Runs & HERE by ET
HERE is a page of freebie sentiments thanks to one of our readers!

11 comments:

  1. Wow, thanks so much for all the links to the cute images!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lots today - thanks - can hardly wait to do some of them. Valentine's Day is just around the corner - where does time go?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, great freebies today! Thanks ~jeni :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I grab digis from you constantly, but never stopped in to say "Hi" or "Thanks". I appreciate all the work you do to put this together. I make cards for Operation Write Home, and it is wonderful that you provide such a selection of digis for me to effortlessly choose from. Have a great 2011!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the links. One would think with the time you save me, I would get more cards made. Instead, I read more blogs! Thanks for doing this for us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [08 Jan 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for the many cute links! Have a nice day...

    ReplyDelete
  8. thanks for all the fab links. I have found some new blog friends!

    ReplyDelete