Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/14/10

Tuesday freebies

Here are a few to get you going.
Digital two has some here
Tiddly Inks has one here
Elizabeth has a cute santa
GTC has some fancy flakes
***************
Dustin Pike has an elf
Marion has some more here
Paper Garden Projects has some here
Janna has 2 here
****************
Torico has a birthday pig here

8 comments:

  1. some stockings and sentiments here: http://papergardenprojects.com/store/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=156_157&products_id=1580

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there! You can find a new Papiersalat Digi Stamp here:

    http://jannawerner.blogspot.com/2010/12/papiersalat-digi-stamp-dezember-2010.html

    enjoy!

    Janna

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Alison and all your fabulous helping ladies!!
    I´ve checked out my blog and it´s statistic (never seen before..lol) and
    come to your blog: Oh my goodness, you´ve
    listed my freebie-blog here............this is such a great honour for me and I don´t know what to say just: THANK YOU SO MUCH!! With your
    help a lot of people come over to my blog and this motivates me so much to go on.
    Again: Thank you very very very much for all the work you are doing for
    all the artists all over the world!!
    Hugs
    Marion

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the links:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for the links.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [15 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete