Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/23/10

Thursday Freebies

We have got a good number of freebies today.
Digital 2 for Tues. is helping us out with last minute Christmas images here and here
Sharon B. has a reindeer here
Little Scraps of Heaven has a snowman here
Here are a couple of images by Fairy Knoll (way down the page)
My Digital has a rag doll here
Pink Gem has a cutey here
McMahon5 has wordart here and so does Tiffany here
I know everyone is in a rush these days, but please take a second to thank the artists.

4 comments:

  1. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [24 Dec 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much for searching for these at this really busy time of year. It is very much appreciated!
    Merry Christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are ready for Christmas as you are still finding the time to post links for us! Thank you.

    Merry Christmas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for finding all the freebies. A while ago I visited a site and downloaded freebies but I forgot the site. She places the letter B at the bottom of the image.Some of the names are Ellie the elephant and friends, Ed and Claude. I would appreciate your help.

    ReplyDelete