Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/4/10

new dollar Digi


Hey everyone.. :) just wanted to let you know that we have a new Dollar Digi in the SNB Shop right now.. :) this creation was made by the AMAZING DT member Marcy!! I just LOVE this little poem.. it fits perfect with this image.. This would be such cute neighbor gifts with milk duds, junior mints, or whoppers, choc. covered raisins.. I could go on.. but I think she did a wonderful job with showing us the possibility of this image.. you can get it for a limited time HERE for only $1 :) HUGS
**********************************
Our freebies found today:
Diane G has one here
Spyder has one for today only here
Bodil has a sweet lil' angel
***********************************
Snowman at My Digital Scribbles
Dino by Lindy
Several beautiful pixies by A Day for Daisies on CDAC here

3 comments:

  1. TTTTTOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE 'GIFT' BAG!!! Whose poem?
    May I Or'lift' it for some of my challenges? some of my 'Gift' bags?

    thanks

    Diane
    http://DianesDigitalDesigjs.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sorry--my comment above should have read:

    "TTTTTOOOOOOOOOOO CUTE 'GIFT' BAG!!!

    Whose poem?
    May I 'lift' it for some of my challenges? Or some of my 'Gift' bags? ......

    Diane
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello everyone!

    I got 2 new digis over here:

    http://snuffermus.blogspot.com/2010/12/papiersalat-digi-stamp-nikolaus-2010.html

    Janna

    ReplyDelete