Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

12/2/10

Blog Candy :) come look

I can't believe how many followers we have already on our new challenge blog..!! WOW!! I think this is a call for some candy!! What do you think?? Well here is the first candy for this blog.. and for each 100 followers we get before the grand opening on January 6th (which by the way we have 8 sponsors for just that day) I will post another candy to be won!! So tell all your friends to come here and join us.
Winners will be announced on Jan 5th
that's it :) I hope you all will spread the word so we can have a lot of prizes and winners :) hugs

PRIZE #1 is this beautiful Stamp Set from Gina K Designs OUT WEST

7 comments:

  1. What a great stamp set!!!
    Hugs
    Dawn xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. like this alot very cute stamp

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, wow! I love Gina K stamps!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on all yr followers and what a gorgeous stamp set!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oooooh being from TX, I would love to win that set, thks for the candy chance.

    ReplyDelete