Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/10/10

Wednesday freebies

One of our readers found a slew of bratz girls on a coloring book site HERE
HERE is a freebie by Just Inklined
Nizzy's Art Factory has a bunch of holiday images HERE
HERE is a cute bear at Bodils and Spyder also has one HERE
La boite has holiday candles HERE
********************************
Another reader found some freebies in a demo file on Club Scrap HERE. Click on the 'free product' link and you will get a zip file. It is a big file. Our reader said "You will have to sort through some background papers, templates and embellishments (not hard, as they are clearly labeled) but there are 12 stamps here for free!"
I'm not real sure this should be posted here, but HERE are some vintage-looking tickets for Christmas that one of our fans found. I hesitate because there is some subtle color to some of them and you may not want to print color. Tickets are so hot now I thought I would post it even though it is not the usual digital image we look for.

9 comments:

  1. Thank you very much for all your hard work on our behalf.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you... your hard work is greatly appreciated.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you for doing this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for taking the time to post these for us. I appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all you do for us. I love the vintage tags that you included. Hugs.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you and your little elves for all you do!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Brilliant. Thanks so much for your hard work.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the link for the Christmas tickets, I know its not what you usually put on here and its not what I would normally take, I dont print in color, but oh man these are so gorgeous I am sending my husband to the library to print them out for me lol, so thank you!! And for everything else you do THANK YOU!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks a bunch for the stuff! I like it when you also post other stuff. Like you did with the tickets and Club Scrap. I love digi pager:)

    ps. I voted:)

    ReplyDelete