Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/25/10

Thanksgiving freebies

Happy Thanksgiving to all you Americans! I'm surprised we have any freebies today, but we do.
Making our Mark has several freebies HERE
HERE is a breast cancer awareness image by McMahon
Glamourie has a dragon HERE
HERE is a Pilgrim girl at Back to Paper
Sharon B. has an angel HERE
HERE is a bear by Dustin
and Faith has a sentiment HERE
Enjoy!

6 comments:

My Inkie Fingers said...

We have a Santa Freebie here
http://digiswithattitudechallenges.blogspot.com/2010/11/christmas-gifts-for-you-free-digi-image.html

CraftCrave said...

Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [26 Nov 01:00am GMT]. Thanks, Maria

Cleah said...

Thank you for still finding time to post the freebies. Happy Thanksgiving!

Hugs,
Cleah

Foxycrafts said...

Happy thanksgiving, and thanks for the freebies.

Love Joan xx

GrammaR said...

I'm surprised you took time on Thanksgiving to post! Thank you for doing it.

Marilou said...

Playing catch up because I was out of town. Thank you!!