Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/21/10

Sponsorship and New CHallenge blog DT OPEN

Would you like to sponsor Our new and upcoming Challenge Blog? The Challenges will begin the first of January!! Are you able to provide a prize for one of our forthcoming challenges in return for a permanent link to your shop/blog? If so, we would love to hear from you. If so please email me! (top Right Sidebar) The spots are filling FAST!!! We have lots of fun planned, and prizes coming out the ears! I am super excited to have you all enjoy this journey with us..

DT CALL- Are you interested in becoming a DT member of the new challenge? We are looking for a few good girls/guys who would like to join our new team. You of course will get all the sponsorship gifts and goodies along with a DT badge and the whole DT experience too.. if you are interested please add your blog link to mr. linky below.. don't miss out on this opportunity.
We are also looking for a LEAD DT Coordinator, and a Lead Sponsorship DT person if you are interested in those please email me also..

17 comments:

  1. Hi there just added my Blog to Mr Linky- Just want to say I am looking forward to a new challenge site. Love your "Free Digi" site I t must be a lot of work Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alison! I put my linky up, this is my first ever DT try out LOL Thanks for letting me play

    ReplyDelete
  3. Same here ;) Thanks for all you've done to inspire us with this great aggregate site!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It is a play back time, for all the efforts that u put in to bring to us all the lovely digis from various places, under one roof..... I cannot express how much I appreciate it.... If I could pay it back somehow, I would consider myself Blessed! I am not blessed with the sophisticated supplies for my cards, still manage with something old, something new & something borrowed.... :)

    Happy Celebrations!!!!

    Ash....
    (http://hastkala-oceanichope.blogspot.com/)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looking forward to the new challenge blog!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Can't wait for the new challenge blog - have added my link for a chance to be on the DT. Thanks for all the hard work you do bringing us such fab digis.

    Hugs
    Denise xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Would so love to be on the DT, I check the blog several times a day for updates, I'm kind of addicted!! I have loads of stamps but seem to use your freebie images most of the time!!
    Best of luck with the new blog.
    Joanne x

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm excited to hear about the DT call. So excited, that I accidently added my link twice #16 & #43. Sorry dear. Can't wait to hear the results.

    Christel
    www.onescrappinsista.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Looking forward to the new challenge site :D

    Have tentatively added my name to Mr Linky.....would love to do it just not sure I'm good enough :~/ Thanks for the chance to try out though :)

    Good Luck with it, I'm sure it'll be just as successful as here! Hugs, A x

    ReplyDelete
  10. I would be honored to be a part of the DT Team. Thank you for considering me.

    Kim
    A Gypsy Angel

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is soo esciting! Who wouldn´t love to be a part of THIS DT???

    ReplyDelete
  12. Hi Alison, Did I miss the Mr Linky :( I would LOVE to be part of the challenge site DT. Please consider me. My blog addy is:
    http://www.keelyy.blogspot.com

    Thanks!
    Keely

    ReplyDelete
  13. http://the-craftymonkey.blogspot.com/2011/01/challenges-to-get-into.html

    This is my first try out for a DT, I would love to join. I've been invited to guest, but would love to be a permanent fixture in a team.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I would be interested in getting more details from you if you are still looking for people! Thanks!

    http://patchesofpink.com

    patchesofpink(at)gmail(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Well, this is my THIRD time to try and post a comment. I went to TLC and the post did not go through. I came here and the post didn't go through because they said my password was wrong - which it wasn't because I always write it down. I had to go back through Google and reset my password. Between the first try with TLC and this one approximately 10 minutes or more has passed. All this just to say thank you? This is why I don't always post a thank you because they make it sooooo difficult to do so. Either the post won't go through or they want my life history just to post a thank you. If you could pass this on to TLC I would really appreciate it. I am VERY thankful for all the freebies they post and all that YOU do to get them to us also. THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU...from the bottom of my heart. I just don't understand why it's so difficult ALWAYS. This is why most of the time I don't bother - but I really am VERY thankful. If others go through what I just went through then I can understand why they don't post either. Even to post here I had to look all over your site and finally had to click on the "CLICK HERE TO SEE DETAILS on becoming a DT member for our new CHALLENGE BLOG or to SPONSOR US!" link to get to this post area!!!

    Sincerely,

    Cindy - Brentwood, CA :(

    ReplyDelete
  16. Hello!!! Im Liliana from Argentina, in american latin. All us speak spanish and now we do scrap but.... the almost things are in english. Can you look for spanish designers and a spanish designer? It will be fabulous so we can get circle in spanish language to dowland and create. Thanhs and bye bye. Liliana

    ReplyDelete