Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/8/10

Monday freebies

We have a good beginning to our week because we have freebies!
There's a cute snowman at Deedee's shop HERE
HERE is Beccy's Mrs Clause
Meljens has holly for us HERE
HERE is a girl by Whoopsi Daisy (no picture, just a link. Click on the link)
Diane G has tooth fairies HERE
HERE are a couple of freebies by Glamourie
Linge has a cute bee HERE
HERE is a sentiment by Bird and HERE is one by happy crafter

7 comments:

  1. I laughed so hard at Deedee's snowman that I snorted coffee out my nose! There wasn't anywhere to leave her a comment, that I could see, but I'm so glad she shared!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for all these!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all your work putting these together every day for us!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for all the goodies you found!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I couldn't find a place to leave DeeDee a comment either. Her snowman image is sooo adorable!!

    Thanks for finding the images!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, the snowman is great. I will use it and I hope there is a place to post my card. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for all your hard work. I really appreciate all your time and efforts in posting all these wonderful links! Thanks!!!!

    ReplyDelete