Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

11/13/10

Freebies for Saturday

Very short post today.
On Bird's blog you will find a couple of freebies HERE
Over at CDAC, A Day for Daisy has a woman HERE
Don't forget to check out TLC Creations. Paulette has been really busy lately!

4 comments:

  1. Thank you so much for all your kindness and for sharing some TLC with us everyday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for mentioning my blog again Peggy Sue~!
    Appreciate it.
    Paulette
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really love the two images of the wreath and sentiment together! Thanks!

    Also thanks for reminding me about TLC!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for posting the links.

    ReplyDelete