Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/27/10

Wed. Oct 27th Free Digital Stamps

Hey everyone!! I hope your fall is wonderful.. I woke up to 3 inches of snow today!! I love the winter so I am way excited!! Here is the freebie list.. as always we will add more when we find them.. :) hugs ---- Please remember to say thank you to the designers..

Pixie Dust Studios HERE
Sliekje has 2 little puppies HERE
*********************************
Sharon B has a fairy HERE
HERE is a monkey by Spyder
Glamourie has leaves HERE
Sentiments by Making our Mark HERE, by Vibgyor HERE, and by one happy little crafter HERE

6 comments:

  1. over a hundred black and white vintage stamps here: http://graphicsfairy.blogspot.com/ she also has lots of colored ones. You can get the b&w ones by clicking the link on the side panel on the right.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Again, Thank you for all your hard work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you for mentioning about the freebie, I totally forgot to mail you last night.

    ReplyDelete
  4. thank you for giving me a mention!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Three inches of snow!! Holy cow!! Thanks for putting the links together:)

    ReplyDelete