Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/7/10

Update on my dad.. and WINNERS

Thank you so much to EVERYONE!!! Here is a sweet note from my parents..

"Our hearts are overwhelmed with gratitude and love for all of you. We had no idea our daughter Alison had organized this charitable event, since using the computer is not our element. When cards started coming in Alison told us. We can't express our amazement that people all over the world would be so selfless, generous and compassionate to take their time to create such clever cards with especially fitting and sincere sentiments, and send them to someone they didn't know. Your cards mad a HUGE difference in both our lives. Your donations helped SOOO much to ease the burden of medical debt. Your prayers were heard, felt & answered. Steve has been blessed with several miracles! He is progressing physically very well. Emotionally & mentally he is still progressing slowly but good. You are "Angels" to us & will always be remembered. Steve & Bonnie Rogers"

The grand total of donations raised with the amazing help of all the talented artists.. who I would like to say THANK YOU again!!! was $1,243.57 I was amazed at the sweet emails I received and the support and letters.. Thank you again!!! so I know you all want to know who won...

The winner of this amazing Bugaboo set is.....

Random.org chose #10 which is
LISA GODFREY



My parents recieved 21 beautiful handmade cards/letters...
Now for the winner of the $25.00 to the SNB shop for sending in the amazing cards..

THE WINSTON FAMILY

Please email me to get your prizes.. you can find the contact me button on the top left of this blog.. :) hugs thank you again to EVERYONE!!!!
******************************************************************
How about some freebies?
For Halloween images go to Lindsays, go to Beccy's and then to Some Odd Girl
Digital Tuesday has a couple of children images
Tiffany has a pinwheel
Tamara B. has ticket sentiments and a dino
Glitterbabe has an image for breast awareness
Momma MC has a butterfly border
Glamourie says this set is for Halloween, but I think its everyday!
LinGe has a chestnut fellow
GTC is starting a nativity set
SNB's Halloween freebie is here
And Dorothy has a Christmas sentiment

14 comments:

  1. Glad your dad is starting to get better. Will still be keeping the whole family in our prayers.
    Helen

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad to hear the positive report on your dad! Hope things continue to improve.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! What fantastic generosity :)
    I am so glad your dad is recovering.

    xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are great news!
    i'm so glad that your dad's doing better now.
    Best wishes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad your dad is on the way to recovery. He is lucky to have a loving family behind him giving him the little pushes that are needed from time to time.

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow!!! i am so happy for your collect!! it went well ;) Congrats to the winners too.. hope you are all doing good :) hugs x

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so happy that your Dad is doing better!

    It's nice to hear from your Mom too! You're a wonderful daughter and I'm sure they both are VERY proud of you!!

    Congratulations to the winners! :)

    Hugs all around,
    Lis

    ReplyDelete
  8. How wonderful to read your Dad is doing better!

    congrats to the winners!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Glad to hear that your dad is recovering well. Good luck and God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Happy to read that your dad is doing well in his recovery. I pray he continues to heal. God Bless and thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  11. First I'm so glad your dad is doing better! Dad's are special :)

    Second...yeah for me! :) I was so happy to get the digital images in the fundraiser that I didn't really worry about the prize...but I won! yay! Thanks so much

    More positive thoughts and big daughter hugs out to your mom & dad!
    xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy to hear that your dad is doing better. I hope you and your mom are okay too; it can be stressful taking care of and worrying about others... You are all in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Wow Alison isnt it just amazing how so many people came together for your Dad. It made my eyes fill when I read your parents letter.

    I so wish them all the very very best with his continued recovery.
    Keryn x

    ReplyDelete