Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/7/10

thursday oct 7th freebies

okay everyone.. all you UK followers.. and those of totally diff. time zones.. Suze.. is such a sweetie.. and she sent me an email letting me know of a freebie..

Friday Freebie this week over at DieCuts & Doodles.

Unfortunately I can't give you the link yet only the description as the Post is sheduled for a minute past midnight on Friday 08.10.10 UK time. I know that you usually post available freebies at a later time so I've got a dilema as the Freebie is only available on the Friday when I Post It ... unfortunately this means that it will be half way through the day in the UK when you can tell everyone.

so I wanted to post this on the THURSDAY post today.. so that those of you in the UK are sure to see it.. :) so check over there..:) and all of us can check it out too.. when it's posted.. it will be named Holly Robin HUGS

****************
Scrapcation has some freebies HERE

9 comments:

  1. thank-you for the UK heads up.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for letting us know about UK time...great image

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for telling us. I snagged it;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for giving us the head's up on the UK time, really appreciate it!!! The image was awesome!!! happy weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi there, I have a wee blog award for you guys over at my blog here. It's a way of saying thanks for all the fantastic digi's you share and all the work that must go into keeping this up to date. I hope you have a wonderful weekend!
    hugs
    Michelle
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. My Inkie Fingers is launching a new line, opened a new store, and offering a freebie each month. Check out Grumpy Gretchen Salsa Dancing here: http://www.digiswithattitude.com/free.aspx

    ReplyDelete