Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/15/10

Fridays Freebies

Fridays are so good! Glitterbabe has added some new freebies to her site here

For Halloween, Shelly has a bat , Sarah has a witch here,
Tellen has a trick or treater here, so does SJ right here and Bugaboo also has a witch here

There is a beautiful image on Delightful Inspiration
Limited Runs has a cupcake here
Whoopsi Daisy has a sweet little girl here
Diecuts and Doodles has a ladybug here
Diane G has some gourds here
And Pollycraft has a holiday sentiment here

5 comments:

  1. Thank you for all you do to find these little gems for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Allison. I have only recently discovered digi stamps, but I have very quickly become hooked! I appreciate the information on all the free digis. It has also helped me to find artists I particularly like and I have bought some digis as a result. Because of you, I found the perfect digi for my brother's 60th birthday.
    I really can't thank you enough.
    blessings,
    Teresa

    ReplyDelete
  3. Some great images! Thanks:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much for all the time and effort you put in compiling these lists. It is such a fabulous resource.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey everyone :) I would love to share my Freebies but could not write an email ... when I click your email link, everything is in Russian and I tbh my Russian is very bad ;-) Maybe you could get back to me?

    Janna

    ReplyDelete