Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/21/10

Dollar Digi --Freebies for Oct 21st


I have started something new on Stretch N' Bubbles.. I am going to start a new Dollar Digi Each week I will add a different dollar digi. It will be available for 1 week ONLY!! (well 1 week will be the longest time.. if I feel like it's not doing so well I might change it sooner, so if you like it.. GET IT!!) After that, it will be added to the store for the regular price..
This Thanks Turkey Squared will be available until friday afternoon.. then a new one will go up..
** All dollar digi profits will go towards bills.. (to help out with the recent events that have happened in my life) Thanks for your continued support.. HUGS
**************************
Peggysue here with some freebies:
Dustin Pike has a couple of his Dudleys for us here
Here is a wizard owl by Lindsay
Tiffany has a label here
Here is a guy at Back to Paper
Sans Design has a holiday wreath here
Here is a Thanksgiving image on Making our Mark
Phooka has a ghost here
Once again it is challenge time over at CDAC and that means freebies!
Guylou has a girl here , Firecracker Designs has a Christmas image here, Elle has a cute reindeer here, Fred She Said has a pumpkin bouquet here, and there are several freebies in this challenge here so go through all the pages.

5 comments:

  1. This is so cute....I think I might need this one! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Had to get him! Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the freebie list:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for the time you put into this list. I appreciate you saving me time! :)

    ReplyDelete