Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

10/28/10

1401 followers.. WOW!! Freebie Time!

WOW!! I can't believe we have 1401 followers.. that's wonderful!! So I thought I would offer up a freebie.. If you like it.. I have more in my store here.. Please remember your manners when taking it.. I would love to see your creations using her.. so leave me a link.. and I will come leave you some love...HUGS

Grab her this link has expired

This freebie will be good for 48hrs.. :)

Here are 2 cute creations done by my DT using this image.. :) hugs

15 comments:

  1. Congrats on the followers. I love the fairy. I hope I did it correct. I visit and follow the blog. Love your designs. I have a small blog:
    http://lovethatexpressions.blogspot.com/
    Feel free to visit and leave a comment. I love comments........

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great news on the 1,401 followers. Congrats. Thank you for the angel.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations on reaching 1,401! I love this cute Raggedy fairy.Thanks! ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for such a cute freebie! I don't doubt that you have such a big group of followers. Your blog is fabulous.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congrats on the followers!
    Thank you for the freebie she is so cute :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Congratulations on your followers number, and thank you so much for all your hard work. Thanks too for the cute wee fairy I shall have fun with her

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations! Thank you for the image! Cute examples using it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Congratulations! That's fantastic. Such a cutie patootie fairy too.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congrats to you!! Thank you for the cute angel. I ♥ angels so I will stop by your store to see the others.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Cute image; however, I was unable to download it. Is there some trick to doing this. When I tried to download it brought up some advertisements (several of them). Could you please make downloads simplier??>

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alison, thanks so much.. love her. Deirdre

    ReplyDelete
  12. Congratulations on 1,400 + followers. I love the primitative angle--so cute. Thank you

    ReplyDelete
  13. Thank you for this sweet little angel.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Congratulations on your continued success and growth. Thank you for this cute little angel.

    ReplyDelete