Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/8/10

Wednesday Freebies

Let's start with some Halloween stuff. There are sentiments here and here. A witch here.

Now some animals. A cat, a lion , sea creatures and Dustin Pike's dragon

GTC has a cup. Dezina has a stamp image

Another new digi artist has a freebie for us here.
Please let everyone know we appreciate their free images!!

7 comments:

  1. thank you. Because of your mentions my site has had almost 20,000 visits in the less than 45 days since I started it and my digital designs. You all can never know of the blessings you have brought to me.

    Thank You again.
    Diane
    Diane's Digital Designs

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you. Because of your mentions my site has had almost 20,000 visits in the less than 45 days since I started it and my digital designs. You all can never know of the blessings you have brought to me.

    Thank You again.
    Diane
    Diane's Digital Designs

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much for the freebie infos and for posting mine too. Really appreciate it. ; )

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just found a September freebie that I don't think was posted on here... at least I don't have it yet: http://www.kennykdownloads.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi, I have been SO busy lately that my blog feels more like a job than a fun place to be...
    I am not going to be having the freebie out there like I used to, maybe on occasion, but not every Tuesday. I just didn't want you to advertise for me anymore if I am not going to be doing it, and thought I would let you know in advance.
    I thank you for the shout out you had given me, and hope to see you around blog land still!!!
    I will still have my shop open and put out some new stuff here and there and some freebies now and then, but I just can't keep up with the weekly grind anymore!

    Thank you,

    Kristen

    KAH-wink-E-dink

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for sharing the links!

    ReplyDelete