Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/14/10

Tuesdays Freebies

Since it is Tuesday, Dulemba has a new image and so does Digital 2 for Tues.

Back to Paper has a couple

My Inkie Fingers has a new Bratz

KWED has a patriotic image

La Boite has a reaper

Robyn has a penquin

And this blog has images and sentiments for free, but you'll have to look for them. Its not hard, she has a menu bar.

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for these great freebies.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for mentioning my free digital stamps!

    ReplyDelete