Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/16/10

Thursday Freebies

Hi everyone. I visited a blog today that I had not been to in a while and I'm glad I did! The Rusty Pickle offers all of their digis for free and there are more on the site these days than previously.

Tiffany has a leaf and GTC has Simon

Wendy has a happy monster

Making our Mark has a sentiment

Bodils has several cuties here
Don't forget to leave comments thanking the artists for sharing!!

*********************************************************
Check out the challenge here on CDAC. More digis have been posted.

2 comments:

  1. I'm offering a freebie with a challenge here: http://thecraftynomad.blogspot.com/2010/09/freebie-and-challenge-rainbows.html

    ReplyDelete