Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/12/10

Sunday Freebies

I hope everyone is enjoying the weekend! I for one haven't done near enough crafting. Right after this post I plan to change that!!

Digital 2 4 Tues. has a couple of vintage images

Beccy has a bicycle lady

Gingerloft has a holiday one

And Ann V. has a set of holiday sentiments
Off to my crafting space!

3 comments:

  1. Thanks so much. I hope you enjoy
    your crafting today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Best wishes for a speedy recovery! I just ordered the bundle. (it will show up as hubby's Michael Guzy, I added special instructions)
    Thanks, Susan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I actually, for once, had a great crafty weekend... yay. Better be off to check out the freebies... take care

    hugs Janie xxx

    ReplyDelete