Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/24/10

Friday's Freebies

I hope no one noticed I'm a bit later posting today! I'm here now & that's what's important!!

There are a couple of Halloween related items: one here and here

Robyn has a holiday bear and Pop has a moose

Digital Delights has a cute bug

Digital 2 for Tues. has a couple of houses

Stamp N Doodle has a farm scene

There's a new girl by Tellen

Pilgrim hat here


Limited Runs has an image & sentiment

Sharon B has a shirt

6 comments:

  1. Awesome ones today, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great freebies again. Thanks so much for all your hard work.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hiya - just to let you know that I aim to upload a freebie every Friday so don't know if you want to add me to your Friday list :o) you can find me here
    Thanks
    Lynne - Sentiments 4 You xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for putting all these together, it was a great Friday for Freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks again! Wonderful stuff!

    ReplyDelete