Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/10/10

Friday's Freebies

Wow, there are a lot! So, to make it easier on ME, I'm going to categorize them by type.

Halloween: Limited Runs, Bugaboo, and Pholkart

Animals: Birds here and here, and cats & dogs

Things: Church and pots

Christmas/holiday: Making our Mark has a set, snowman here and here, and a bear

And lastly a lady

8 comments:

  1. Wow! Great finds today Peggy Sue! Love 'um. Thanks for doing the leg work!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for sharing my "Spooky" freebie today!... I so appreciate it! :)

    ~ Patti

    http://www.etsy.com/shop/pholkartblessings
    http://pholkartblessings.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi there,

    There are 2 sets of bears:

    http://unique-by-annemaritta.blogspot.com/2010/09/freebie-time-fibbre-uba.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for giving us all this
    wonderful sites.

    ReplyDelete