Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/12/10

Thursday Freebies

This is going to be a long list. Let's start with Sliekje here and here

Free snails by LinGe

Kids at Back to Paper and here at glamourie

School related at Digital 2 for Tues. and Phooka's

Over at SNR its digi day for Digital Delights

I thought I had posted this, but I could not find it so here is a cutie at Treehouse

Halloween related at Making our mark and Lindsays stamp stuff

Oh boy, the challenges are starting up at CDAC, so there are free digis at challenges: color, sketch, embellie, free, & other
Thank you readers for alerting us to freebies out there!!

3 comments:

  1. Hi I just wanted to thank you for the freebies. I think I found three not yet listed at : http://bykiki.ca/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Here is a "Worm on a Hook" digi stamp

    http://scrapcationgetaway.blogspot.com/2010/08/worm-on-hook-digi-stamp-freebie.html


    Tamara (Scrapcation)

    ReplyDelete