Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/26/10

thurs 26th freebies

Hey everyone here are some freebies I have found for you today.. :)
Meljens has a boot HERE for her 700 PCP group followers
Bugaboo has 4 free digital stamps for reaching her 400 followers HERE
2cute rubber stamps has a cute cupcake HERE
here are a few that I already had.. but since there are so many newbies.. I wanted to make sure you got them too.. :) hugs
charmed cards and crafts girl
Mcmahon five starfish
dew drop HERE
HUGS
********************************************
LinGe has a little girl

E.T. Has a sentiment

Glamourie has a moving day image

Tiffany Doodles has a t.v.
********************************************
Kaybe has a croc baby

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for all these great freebies!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for a lovely selection. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Brilliant set of freebies again. Thanks so much.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. There were some AWESOME freebies today!! Thanks a million.

    FYI: I often give out my free digi stamps I create from coloring pages on my blog too. I link to the coloring page for credit. But I have reszied and touched them up for digi stamp printing. Feel free to link to my blog anytime. Also, I will definately be putting up a link to you as I have been stalking you for a while now, and want to spread the word =)

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Ohhh loving the freebies, thanks so much for sharing you are a genius for having this page
    Hugs June xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. You posted so quickly today! Thanks for your awesomeness!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks so much, Alison. I sure appreciate all of your time and hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  9. http://www.owhstarsandstamps.org/p/digi-stamp-donations.html has a bunch!

    ReplyDelete