Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/22/10

Sunday Freebies

There are several free images at I Brake for Digis

At the Frugal ideas... there are several scriptures on this page

Cute spider at the Stamping Bee

La Boite has a Halloween scene

Sentimental Sundays has sentiments

LinGe has doodles

I just came across a clip art site, Leaves of Time, where the art is fairly detailed. They may have something you are looking for!

8 comments:

  1. So glad to have discovered your blog Alison! Please visit mine, as I have tagged you for an award! Hugs, Ali x

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you once again for doing this I also checked out that site you have listed and love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The leaves of time website it awesome! I love how she has it arranged in categories. It is now bookmarked on my computer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome shares ladies, thank you so much (again and again :-)
    Take care, Ira

    ReplyDelete
  5. I so bookmarked that Leaves Of Time website!! So many wonderful images!!!!!!!!

    Thank you!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. OMG! Today your post is totolly awesome. Hugs, Nataliya.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for linking to my blog! I meant to contact you earlier, but I couldn't remember the name of the blog. :) (Now that I see it, that's hilarious!)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I wanted to tell you thank you for all the finding and listing of these sites. This morning I used the paper clip art form Leaves of Time and I thought it turned out really cute. You can see it here http://papercraftsbyshari.blogspot.com/2010/08/sweet-stop-kickin-it-old-school.html

    ReplyDelete