Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

9/1/10

Help if you can FUNDRAISER!!

Help if you can FUNDRAISER!!

Hey everyone!! This is Alison from freedigitalstamps.blogspot.com and Stretch N' Bubbles.. I am contacting you because my father(mom & dad in photo) had a stroke on the 18th of Aug. he just got out of the ICU.. Both of my parents live with me, and my father has been a constant stone in the lives of our families..He has owned and worked at his own cabinet shop for over 40years, never advertised.. all his clients were by word of mouth.. but now he will not be able to return to work.. He has no feeling in his right side and his speech has been affected. I found out from my mother that they have very poor insurance, the hospital bills alone is going to be a great burden for her (and our family) to bear, let alone rehab etc. So I along with 4 other amazing digital stamp artists are putting together a fundraiser.















(Click to view bigger..)





I am hoping that you all will help out also.. This is the amazing stamp bundle you get for only $10.00. You can purchase it HERE...If you would like to just donate, you can click HERE to do that also. All money will go to my parents to help the pay for medical bills and rehab for my father. I am hoping you will help me spread the word..Thanks so much for your time, friendship, and considering helping my father, and family out at this time.. HUGS!!

A HUGE Thank You to the Digital Stamp Artist.. that donated their time and adorable creations for this..
You can win this set just by buying the fundraiser set.. Bugaboo is giving this set away to one lucky fundraiser detonator.. :)

****

I would love to have a FLOOD of cards come in for my mother and father.. if you would like to send them a card, you can send it to the address below. One lucky sender will receive a $25.00 gift card to the SNB store. (use ANY Image/creation you want)

Steve & Bonnie Rogers
980 N Sage Drive
Pleasant Grove, Utah 84062
USA

my sweet dea friend Pauline is offering this blog candy as well for this fundraiser.. visit her blog HERE to find out how you could win it!!
***This will stay at the top for the month of SEPT.. Please scroll down to view the newest posts!!

21 comments:

  1. Keeping your whole family in my thoughts and prayers , going to go post about your fundraiser on my blog now. Blessings sweetie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Alison.... hugs and prayers to you and all your family. This is very close to my heart, as stroke is prevalent in my family, and my dad has had several. I have just posted a whopper on my blog for you....! love you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So sorry for your and your father's pain and sorrow....prayer to you and your family..

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just bought the set of digi stamps! I hope your family continue's to heal!! xo Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just doing my lil bit to help...bought the stamp set. Keeping your family in our prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Posted you on my blog as well....hope you get lots of traffic! :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your parents are in my thoughts and prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Will be praying for your family.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thinking tons about you and praying for your Dad and your entire family. Purchased the digis...hope every little bit helps.

    Blessings -

    Meredith

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'm reading your blog and realize that your parents live right around the corner from where I work.

    Prays are going your way and if I get my act together a couple of cards also.

    Kate

    ReplyDelete
  11. Alison, your family and especially your Dad are in my prayers. I can only imagine his frustration. Let me know if there is any other way I can help. I'll be posting a note on my blog.

    Hugs,

    Shirley

    ReplyDelete
  12. So sorry to hear about this; I'm a nurse and understand how difficult this time will be for your family, especially your father. I hope my little bit helps, but also wish you get lots of donations at this time...IT'S THE LEAST WE CAN DO FOR ALL OF YOUR HARD WORK AND EFFORT FOR US IN THE PAST!

    Will work on a card also when I get back into town.

    Take care,
    Alishea

    ReplyDelete
  13. Alison you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. I know what it is like to have a parent who has had a stroke.

    Sending words of comfort your way...
    Candy

    ReplyDelete
  14. I bought the set and posted the link on my facebook page and asked my friends to share it. Hope it helps - best of luck to you!!! Will get a card or two made and sent off as soon as I'm done with my homework for the week (full-time college student & mom of 5, plus own a scrapbook store)

    Hugs,
    Bobbie

    ReplyDelete
  15. So sorry to hear of your father's stroke. My thoughts & prayers are with you & your family. Thanks to the digi artist's who have created wonderful stamps as a fundraiser, they are wonderful. I hope you receive many more donations!!

    ReplyDelete
  16. So sorry to hear your news. Thanks so much for all you do for us crafters. Sending love and hugs to all your family. Kim x

    ReplyDelete
  17. Alison,
    Bless your heart for doing such a wonderful thing for your parents, especially your Dad.

    I will be happy to buy one of the sets and I will also keep you and all of your family in my thoughts and prayers.

    With hugs,
    Lisa

    ReplyDelete
  18. I am so sorry to hear about your Dad. I am going to buy the stamps but have to waite till Friday. I wanted you to know I will keep all of you in my prayers. You give so much of your time and I thank you for that.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Sorry to hear about your dad have just bought the digi stamps. Thinking of you all. x

    ReplyDelete
  20. Hi Alison - great idea for fundraiser and for all the freebies we get hopefully most of us can afford $10 to help your family - Thinking of you & will send a card off soon!
    Take Care

    ReplyDelete
  21. Your family are in my thoughts an prayers. Just donated.

    ReplyDelete