Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

8/27/10

friday aug 27th freebies

Pink Gem has one HERE
Bugaboo has one HERE
Little Musings has one HERE
limited runs HERE
sugar creek hollow HERE
HUGS Alison
*******************************************
Sans Design has a ballet dancer
My Inky Fingers has a bratz girl (you have to look for it)
Kiki's Art has a musical elephant
Birds has circle frames
GTC has a sailboat
Digital Delights has a pumpkin
Stamp N Doodle has a scene here
Over at PCP, DZ Doodles has a scarecrow
Diane G. has a boy on a bike
With all these you should be very busy this weekend!

10 comments:

  1. Hi Alison, Thank you for offering this awesome blog! I linked to it from today's scrapbook news at http://exm.nr/boRNgg :) Happy Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Alison for these great freebies today!!!!
    Hugs Alison
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for today's freebies! I found 2 images I love!

    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for more great freebies!

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for the great links
    hugs
    Ildiko

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for taking the time to do this for all of us. So many talented ladies out there

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for linking to me also =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. You have been honored on my blog with a Trendy Blog Award. http://www.joyfullycreative.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you. You're such a hard worker/collector!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks again. Lots of cool stuff! Have a good weekend! I have the house to myself. Perfect time for crafting;)

    ReplyDelete