Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/21/10

Wednesday, July 21 Freebies

So sorry if I panicked anyone with having Monday listed on yesterday's post. One Monday a week is enough! (I definitely panicked when I saw it today!!)

There's a set of Florals on Back to Paper

Dezinaworld has a pretty one

And, here it is.......your reminder to go to TLC for Paulette's dailies.
Believe it or not, that's all I could find.

**********************
Found a freebie at Glitterbabe's on PCP

5 comments:

  1. http://gingerloft.blogspot.com/2010/07/new-freebie-and-big-sale.html Another freebie butterfly with flower

    ReplyDelete
  2. another couple: http://fred-she-said.blogspot.com/search/label/digi-freebie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [22 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Peggy Sue...thank you for all your hard work to find all the freebies. I know how time consuming that is.
    Paulette
    TlcCreations

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for mentioning my free floral digistamps. Will be adding lots of freebies :)

    ReplyDelete