Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/14/10

Wednesday July 14 Freebies

Thank goodness there are several of us updating this site! What I miss, someone else catches. Isn't that great?!

TLC has a vintage image, contemporary, vintage fruit

Scrap N Fonts has a bunch of free fonts for a limited time and some of them are images and a bird image with a link there to more!

Free tennis shoe at Dezinaworld

At PCP, Tiddly Inks has more keys

A la Boite surprise baby

**************************************
Found a freebie at DZ Doodles at PCP

*******************************
Dustin Pike is having a sale and has a freebie.

****************************
TLC has a couple more travel related word art pieces here, and here...

5 comments:

  1. I used the Sweet Baby images from Scrap N Font last week for a baby shower card.. They turned out great. The only downside is you have to remember what letter of the alphabet (on the keyboard) corresponds to which image. I printed out a list of the image fonts in A to Z order so I wouldn't have to guess.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Another freebie a wolf image
    http://gingerloft.blogspot.com/2010/07/new-freebie.html

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks again. I have to remember Scrap n Fonts!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for keeping all of these posted! I check it everyday! I noticed dustin pike had a new one today as well, that u don't have posted yet.

    ReplyDelete