Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/29/10

Thursday July 29th Freebies

Here is a bunch from my inbox:

I think we missed this doggie from Making our Mark

KayBe has a doggie too

Free blackberry on Steady on (no, not the phone)

This may be a first from the Crafty Nomad

Also new is Nizzy's Art Factory (in Austria) with freebies here, here and here.

Fany at La Boite has a fisherman

Over a CDAC, many challenges are starting up and there are freebies here, here, here & here

Now, I'm going to look for more......!
*******************************
And here they are:

A vintage collage image from Lindsay

If you have been doing some Alice in Wonderland crafts, you'll want to check out the freebies at Blockheads Paper Arts

Tiffany Doodles has a leaf

Digital 2 for Tues. has a fairy

And the Stamping Boutique has a cute freebie for followers over at PCP. You'll have to 'follow' her group and email her for the image.

10 comments:

  1. Thank you for collecting all these for us!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all your hard work on our behalf.

    Love Joan xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much, Peggy Sue.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I tried my hand at making my own digi stamps today. I have 3 free ones on my blog here:
    http://scrapcationgetaway.blogspot.com/2010/07/i-made-digi-stamps.html

    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for sharing!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi thanks for all the sharing

    ReplyDelete
  7. thank you very much for all the hard work!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [30 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks! Found a cool sentiment!

    ReplyDelete