Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/13/10

My own DT Call at SNB


SNB Design Team Call ~EVERYONE is invited....
I’m so excited to announce that Stretch N' Bubbles is looking for 2-3 super awesome people to join its design team! Do you love sharing your stamping projects with others and love to get free digital stamps just for being creative? Then this call is for you! I’m looking for crafty individuals for a 3 month commitment beginning August 1st, 2010!
**Important.. I am looking for ..
one person to be the PCP group ADMIN.. your responsibilities will be to keep the PCP group up and rolling.. posting in the group and having fun in there.. So if you are interested in chatting and keeping the PCP group hoppin.. let me know that you would be interested in that position as well.. :)
As a design team member you’ll get:
-A Welcome Kit that includes 4 stamps of your choice
-Additional free digital stamps a month (4+).
-Stretch N Bubbles Design Team Button
-an invitation to our DT blog
-you will be able to be included on our hop as well
-sometimes I just need a creation made and you get the digital stamp you make the creations with :)
-As a design team member I expect the following:
-Complete at least 1 project per image/digital stamp given. They can be any combination of cards, scrapbook pages, altered items, or anything else you’d like to create!
-Share the projects on your blog
-Use images in at least 2 Challenges a month.
-Link back to Stretch N Bubbles blog.
To be considered for the design team please link your blog to mr. linky below..
I would love to get to know you a little better.. if you would like to comment or email me please feel free to do so..
Tell Me A Little Bit About Yourself
What types of projects do you work on most?
Are you a member of any other design teams? Which ones?
What are your favorite sites for sharing your projects?
What do you hope to get out of being on SNB DT?
What do you hope to bring to SNB DT?
Deadline for entries will be July 24th.. I will announce the new SNB DT members shortly after..
Go to our blog HERE to apply!!! HOPE TO SEE LOTS OF YOU THERE :)

No comments:

Post a Comment