Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/5/10

Monday July 5th Free digis

Doesn't seem like Monday.....must be the holiday mixing me up! Seems like Mondays produce more freebies than this so maybe more will turn up later.

Crafty Sentiments has a bunny

Sliekje has flowers for you

Meljen has her Monday freebie

Deedees has a little set

Lauretta has a cute HB

And TLC has a unique sentiment. Don't forget to look around for others she posts.

Please leave thank you comments for these generous artists!

6 comments:

  1. I don't always comment on each blog - but I am so grateful for all these talented people who generously give the freebies! Thank you so much - everyone!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! I love freebies-I have so many now that I can't keep up with all my cards! LOL!
    Thanks vry much!!
    Judy/Tootsie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alison, thanks again. Many cute images you found!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are amazing. Thank you all.

    ReplyDelete