Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/20/10

Tuesday July 20 Freebies

There's alot today. First though, you might want to go to TLC because Paulette has been super busy and generous!

Next GTC has a dragon

Sharon Bennett has a curly bird

Diane G has a cuppa

Doodle Pantry has a daisy

I uncovered some free digis on Sandy's blog. This one link will get the whole page of them.

Unscripted word art here

There's bears at Digital 2 for Tues.

KWED is into mushrooms: here and here

Beccy has a chubby bunny

Cocodingo has a cute one

And, Phooka has a sentiment.

These should keep you busy!!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks for the links! BTW: Your header reads Monday instead of Tuesday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, wow, wow! I knew there were digital stamps out there, but I had never tried them before, and I thought they always cost money. Thank you for showing me otherwise. Just so you know, I am blogging about it at: joyfullycreative.blogspot. com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for all these... I gave you a plug on my blog as well, as I thought all your hard work deserved it for your brilliant freebie site.

    hugs Janie xxx

    (GTC's Crafty Corner)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [21 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete