Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7/26/10

Monday Freebies 7/26

Couple of new artists today:

LinGe is offering some fish and Shirley is offering holiday postmarks

Inktegrity has a cute farmgirl

Cocodingo has a cool skateboarder

There is a bird in flight at Lauretta's

La boite has a darling fishing image

I can't believe I'm doing this, but I have to list the freebie on TLC that is only good for 24hours. Less than that at this point. So, hurry!

***********************************

Pollycraft has a wedding freebie

7 comments:

  1. Lovely! You are truly wonderful! I am hooked on digital stamps and your site was the first thing I checked when I got home from work today :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for all your work. You save a lot of time for the rest of us. I hope you know you're appreciated!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Peggy Sue....
    Paulette

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [27 Jul 12:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi thanks for lovely links. I couldn't get pollycraft one to load and tried a few times.
    I check your site loads each week, really need to start making more cards now :)

    ReplyDelete