Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/16/10

Wednesday's free-digis

Sliekje has this wonderful fairy with a bug

Do leave some love :)
*********************************
A few here at Tellen's. Go through the post for the freebies link

*********************************
CDAC group has added another freebie to their forum by Doodle Pantry
Digital 2 for Tues. is continuing with male related images
I don't believe this from DZ doodles was posted
And one from GTC

************************************
Sweet N Sassy has a couple
Michelle Perkett has a girl
Nana Vic has several here

****************

Stamp-n-Doodle has a cute baby
Get your robot present here

4 comments:

  1. I did leave her a comment there. I can't believe how generous she is with her absolutely gorgeous artwork!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh...thank you for the post - I really enjoy the free digi's and thank you all for working so hard to point them out to us! :-)
    ~Terry (Tellen's Place)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks, you're the best!

    ReplyDelete