Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/4/10

A little update on life and a freebie.. :) HUGS

Hey everyone.. I am SOOO SORRY for being MIA.. my life has really just taken a HUGE trip down fix it lane.. first thing that happened in our home.. was a pipe burst and happened to flood the corner of our basement.. our tv room.. :( no fun at all.. wow what a huge mess..



then if that wasn't enough.. we had a freak snow storm in May of all things that broke 3 of our tree limbs.. HUGE limbs.. that was just another mess to clean up.. I am so happy it is summer..

well I created a project finally to try and take my mind off of life.. :) lol


I just LOVE this goofy photo of my dad with Liberty.. he can be such a dork sometimes.. When I drew this digital stamps called Lenny Monster it reminded me of this photo.. I used copic markers to color Lenny and really had a fun time putting this layout together..It is a tradition I have started to do.. I create the same scrapbook page and give one to the child that is in the photo and one to the grandparent too.. which I plan to give to him for Father's Day to add to his collection of scrapbook pages.. :) thanks so much for looking..
WOW.. we have over 400 followers.. :) at Stretch N' Bubbles and over 900 here woohoo.. so here is your freebie I hope you enjoy him.. hugs

Get your ZED 400 follower freebie HERE from Stretch N' Bubbles

**************************************
Other freebies found today:
Several at I Brake for Digis
Say hello to Joy
And, in the sun is Jade
Have fun!!
***********************
Bugaboo Stamps has a cutie
**********************
Arty'Mrs. has as free birthday digi
Craftee guiri has a boy blowing out candles here
Paper Garden has some tulips
Bodils has 2 cute girls
Limited Runs has a flower
************************
SJ's Little Musings has the cutest little Nippy
Digital Delights has a new freebie here
*******************
June Pixie free Friday only here.

7 comments:

  1. Great layout Alison...and an adorable photo! I hope things settle down for you at home...no more freaky disaters!
    Thanks for the cute freebie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. SOOOOOO Sweet, what a GREAT page!!!!! Adorable pic too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. dear lord, where do you live? I'm in the northern part of Sweden and that kind of weather would even freak me out

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh i'm sooooooooooooo sorry for your mishaps! thank goodness you are safe and unhurt. you continue to be in my prayers.

    ReplyDelete
  5. So sorry to hear about all the misfortunes! I hope things will turn for the better soon.. :)

    Thank you so much for the free digi!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry to hear of the flood and broken tree limbs. Hopefully, everything will be clear for the summer. Thanks for sharing the free digis.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ooh dear! Hope you get things sorted quickly and get back to normal real soon xx

    ReplyDelete