Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/25/10

Friday June 25th Freebies

Okay so I got this email from Sue (thanks SUE) telling me about this new digital stamp artist Kenny K. He is just starting this new adventure with his wife, and let me tell you his style is awesome!! I think it's kind of like those fun Caricature's you get done, but with a LOT more detail and art thrown into it.. I would love to see my 2 little rug rats turned into Caricature's.. So Kenny when you start doing some fun little kid images and need me to send you some photos for inspiration.. haha.. just let me know.. :) Anyways.. you can check out his new stamps HERE be sure to say THANK YOU!!! He is going to have a freebie each month.. (junes is below....so his digital stamp site will be added to the sidebar.. so don't forget to look there as well each month.. :) I know Peggy will be back I am sure to add more freebies.. doesn't she ROCK!!! She and the other girls have really helped me get all the freebies posted.. and I appreciate it more then they know.. Okay have a great weekend.. HUGS

*************************

Thanks Alison! Yes Peggy is here with today's list:

Bugaboo has a birdie

TLC has a sorry sentiment

Anne Bodil has a darling bear

Limited Runs has a whole set

There's a mermaid at Pollycraft

Pick up a dinosaur at Sj's

Stamp N Doodle has a camping image

Another mermaid at I Did It

Sharon Bennett has a cutie

Enjoy!!

7 comments:

  1. Thanks,refreshingly different. Elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you very much! this stamp is awesome!!
    There is also a new freebie from pollycraft: a mermaid!
    and one dinosaur by little musings

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [25 Jun 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you :)
    I'm loving the Kenny K. Can't wait to see more of them.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Just wanted to let you know that Sugar Nellie has had free digis the last three days!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for sharing with us your beautiful finds.

    ReplyDelete