Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6/18/10

Friday Freebies

There are a lot of freebies today!
Vera has a couple at Ling's Design

A little boy playing here

GTC keeps on driving

Stampington and Co has a birdcage

Get Gizelle at Lil' Musings

A beauty at Stamp N Doodle

TLC has another Followers' freebie

Free flip flops at Fire Cracker

Dragonfly at Limited Runs

Pollycraft has a little girl

And so does Bodils'

Please leave some love behind for these generous folks! They need our support!

**********************

Bugaboo has two this Friday!

Don't miss this bonanza of Lilyboo stamps

5 comments:

  1. Thank you lots of lovely imagres. elaine

    ReplyDelete
  2. A thanks from me too for all these lovely links :) Xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you very much for the links!!
    there are also two freebies on:
    http://bugaboostamps.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Polly. Thanks for this great freebie list! Also thank you for following me. Did you know I am also called "Polly"? My name actually is Paulette, but I doubt if a dozen people know that! I have always been Polly. My mom said my grandpa started calling me that when I was a few days old and it has stuck all these years.
    I love this site and will have to look around to see what all is here. I LOVE crafts.

    ReplyDelete