Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/24/10

Thank YOU... and May 24th Freebies

I just want to say THANK YOU to all of you who have emailed me and who have offered to help. I will be sending out an email with a few of the details etc.. on them.. JAYA if you can email me so I have your email I can add you to my list also.. Thanks so much for being willing to help out..

** A new update for MelJen's designs.. freebies are still going to be on Mondays, but they will be announced at their CHALLENGE blog now (http://meljensdesignsdt.blogspot.com/) which I have switched on their link.. so if anyone has the other site bookmarked for the monday freebie you might want to update it.., and the freebies will be hosted through her shop permanently (http://meljensdesigns.com/) , rather than on the actual blog or 4shared. :-)

Tiffany Doodles has a new 250 PCP group freebie HERE

Pink Gem has a new freebie HERE

Fairy Knoll has a freebie for their PCP group members HERE

DZ Doodles has 3 new froggies HERE

Pollycraft has a new image free here

***************

don't forget to check out Tiddly Inks cute new froggie Freebie.. you can read about it HERE

***********
Here is a delightful Tulip image from Paper Garden Project ....
(previous freebies are still available, you need to sign in as a customer to receive the downloads)

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the shout out, Allison. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh, so many cute ones this week! Thank you! I'm so glad you got help. I was going to offer but I barely make it through the blogs I follow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [25 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for all these lovely images. Elaine

    ReplyDelete