Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/5/10

May 5th free digital stamps

Hey everyone!! I wanted to invite all of you.. since there is over 800 members here at the free digital stamps site.. I figured there has to be a few more of you that would like the opportunity to play along with our Stretch N' Bubbles New Sketch Challenge for your chance to win one of 4 free digital stamps... Of course you can grab our cute new little freebie bed bug HERE just for fun, no matter what.. here are some cute cards my DT created using this image..
by Michelle
I thought today I would do a cute little BED BUG digital stamp.. actually my DT Coordinator Lori is the one who gave me this idea.. so thank LORI :) ... Here are the adorable creations from the DT this week.. using the new digital stamp and the Stretch N' Bubbles Sketch Challenge

by Pauline

I just love what they created..don't you.. :) we hope you will come join in for some fun and do the sketch challenge along with us.. Grab your bed bug HERE Come play with us on our sketch challenge HERE (of course you can use any stamp, image, or elements you want..)


there is a new monthly Freebie available at Some Odd Girl. Download it HERE

OWH has a new digi tutorial along with freebies that were donated from different designers for the OWH's cards.. HERE
Wards has a free tricycle HERE

there is a really cute mothers day one HERE at Stampin Inspirations

3 comments:

  1. Tnank you so much, you are awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks hun your a darlin xx
    Will try and get a card done for tomorrow..not sure how much time I've got..

    hugs shell xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [06 May 03:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete