Hey Everyone!! Welcome to my free digital stamps site! I have had a few people email me and ask the same questions so I thought it would be easier to put how this site works in one spot. I am Alison owner of freedigitalstamps. I have some amazing ladies who help me post all the freebies.. If you are a DIGITAL STAMP artist and would like us to feature your free digital stamp on this site please**freedigitalstamps@gmail.com ..your DIRECT link to the FREEBIE..

*******PLEASE if you are a digital stamp artist, it is so much easier for your followers to give you credit for your stamps if you place your "site" name after the stamp name.. IE- bird2-stretchnbubbles (this just ensures that you get credit for your work).. HUGS
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

5/22/10

May 22nd free digital stamps

Hey everyone.. here are some more freebies I found yesterday.. but I found them later at night.. So I decided to post them first thing this morning.. :) I hope you all are having a wonderful weekend.. HUGS
(if you are not a member.. why not join)
Sassy Studio is celebrating 200 members they have 2 freebies HERE Tiffany has one for her 200 followers HERE too..
Michelle Perkett has a freebie for her group member HERE
Karens Doodles has 700 follower freebie in her group HERE
doodle bean has some cool backgrounds HERE
most of you prob. already have this one.. but if you don't.. Motivet has a cute kitty HERE
HUGS
Alison

6 comments:

  1. Thanks again for looking after the websites...

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you for all the wonderful free digis and the time you put into gathering them for us!
    hugs, Valerie

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note to let you know that a link to this post will be placed on CraftCrave today [22 May 02:00pm GMT]. Thanks, Maria

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for sharing these websites

    Karin xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you for all your hard work getting all the freebie digis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much. I wish you a beautiful week-end also.

    ReplyDelete